View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #11
Jettn Jim
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,649
Thumb

I had been giving feedback to Mark at Klim about improvements I thought the BPro could use then spoke with him at RMAR in Silverton, where he told me a new Mesh Kevlar suit was coming out...... this had me interested as this is my prefered outer combo (Kevlar mesh using a Gore shell for the rainy days)

Then two weeks ago in St. Johns Newfoundland of all places while picking up a 606 at the Toy Box Keith shows me the new dealer catalog with all the specs for this rig and the saliva started to flow. I should've taken pics of the catalog, as the specs were broader and the pictures more close up.

Anyway the use of Kevlar is to me PARAMOUNT (as I've slid down the Tarmac and gotten burns from melting Cordura)... no longer will Motoport have the exclusive Kevlar Mesh kit on the market.

More specs...
Adventure Air Jacket and Pant
For the hottest and most humid environments you’ll ever ride in, the KLIM Adventure Air Jacket and Pant will take you there in comfortable style and safety. Engineered with a chassis of highly cut and tear resistant mesh, the Adventure Air redefines ventilation while providing massive storage, advanced impact protection and the ultimate in high-quality fitment and comfort
Schoeller® Keprotec® with DuPont™ Kevlar® mesh outer structure results in extreme Tear and Abrasion resistance
Stretch panels at elbow and shoulder for full range of motion
Superfabric® overlays on slide/impact zones
D3O® VIPER PRO Level 2 Back Protector
D3O® XERGO impact protection at shoulders, elbows, knees and hips
D3O® XERGO is the highest performing D3O® armor ever created providing more impact resistance (Exceeds prEN1621-1:2011 Certification at Level 2 in all testing)
D3O® XERGO shapes are asymmetrical for more wrap around contact points
D3O® XERGO is less affected by temperature remaining stable and flexible through a wide range of heat and cold
D3O® XERGO has excellent breathability
Dow Corning Deflexion™ chest padding integrated into inner harness system
Incredible storage and hydration carrying capacity
High levels of reflective
Integrated support belt

Peace,
JJ
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote