View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:38 AM   #4
Capt_phun OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 98
Ok there seems to be enough interest in the straps to warrant making some for fellow Troopers.

First some info:
I made my strap with Black webbing cause I like the matching look of it. I also used Silver thread to join the pieces of webbing because I thought it matched the Trax box colors well. I used red thread for the red line so it is easy to see in the loop of the quick release buckle.
Also, I left the handle unattached to the webbing so the handle can be moved over the top of the drybag as pictured so it could be carried as a whole unit. Or the handle could be removed if you desire & you can use the straps for other purposes (like clipping the webbing together to make a hanging line for a lantern, a clothes line for drying clothes, etc). I like my gear to have more than one purpose in life! With the handle sewn to the webbing you are limited with what the straps can do.

Given the response, I can offer a PAIR of Black webbing with silver thread or black thread for $45 shipped in the US, $48 shipped to Canada.

If interested you can PM me & get info to pay with paypal (preferred) or a check.
Turn around time would be about 2 weeks (probably less) since I would need to order some more handles & clips as I only intended on making these for my boxes, but I have no problems making more for other Troopers since I enjoyed the process.

Thoughts? If interested in purchasing a set, please PM me for details. I'll send you a paypal invoice or info on where to send a check or money order.
Thanks!

Capt_phun screwed with this post 11-09-2012 at 09:18 AM
Capt_phun is offline   Reply With Quote