View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:44 AM   #572
sakurama OP
on an endless build

Oddometer: 1,382
Mikael thanks - I've enjoyed watching your thread as well. It's nice to finally realize some gains from all the work so far. Now I'm trying to push Chris to keep the momentum going. My bike is still in NYC for the foreseeable future and there's a spare old 950 engine just sitting there waiting to taken apart.

Lukas, I just found that last night. It's super cool and the build is very clean. There's also the German company that took a SuperDuke to 102.2mm so it seems that you don't need to modify the cases to go oversize. I would love to put this on my bike and see it go to 1089cc's because every little bit larger I go makes those big ports of mine all the more useful. Plus, I did threaten Flanny over a year ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakurama View Post

I threatened to open a can of fabrication whoop ass on Flanny years ago and the time has come. Since my last update here I've aquired a mill, a lathe, a tig welder and the skills to use them. I don't have the time or money for this but that won't stop me. I'm going to build a Flannymobile killer. Get ready Beeeatch!

Gregor
Really, there's little I won't do or spend to continue opening this can of whoop ass on Flanny.

Gregor
sakurama is offline   Reply With Quote