View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #10
HAPPYTRAILSINC
single track rider

Oddometer: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojave Mutt View Post
;

Yeah, Im sure he had to check on his boingers!

I'm surprised XR's is still open after all these years. In the early and mid nineties I would go into that nasty ass little front office just inside the front door to find no one at the desk unless Vicki was sittin there on her ass doin nothin. Swear to god you could stand there 10 minutes with these fucksticks comin in and out from the shop and completely ignore you. Shit, probably one of them was you! LOL Anyway I didn't give a shit since i didn't keep that XR 600 too long, and I loved to gaze at a picture of myself from one on the Check Chase Hare and Hounds that was posted on the wall just inside the front door!

Those were the days!!! I know your wrenched for their Euro Savior, Davide Trolli at the time.
i also dont know how they are still open, but for some reason that place thrives without advertisement etc etc etc
yes i worked there back in the day : 90-92 then again 1999-2000???
i was a big fan of AL Baker since i was young, and finally got to work there but unfortunally that was after his plane crash thay he never did recover from
i was a fun place w/alot of famous people (racers) that came in to hang out and BS!
its still the same dark dank place it always has been

Davide Trolli- yea that was a great experience, I got to go to two Nevada Rallys and a few ISDE qualifiers!
I meet ALOT af famous people-rally riders-fmf owners etc- he was like a magnet whenever we went to races!
he taught me alot about riding/life skils and introduced me to my Wife of 17years

I am in not associated with happy-trails.com
I am the original happytrails
HAPPYTRAILSINC is offline   Reply With Quote