Thread: Advice please
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:01 AM   #13
deguoren
该出手时就出手

Oddometer: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate View Post

My boots are MSR VX-1 ATV which I know aren't the best but aren't the worst protection-wise anyway. The only boots I keep on looking at as ones I "have to have" are those Sidi Adventure ones... but I'll have to start offering myself after hours to strangers to afford them anytime soon (oh wait I already do that and don't make any $ on it).
I have the Sidi Adventure but I use them for road riding. For longer offroad use they seems not to be stiff enough + sole not hard enough. For that I use ONEAL Element 3 boots, which you can get for around 150 Euros or less. For that price they do a very good job. Since more than 2 years in my case.

chest, knee & protective pants is a must have in my opinion & proper gloves, not the soft mx style ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate View Post
I'll give those K60 Scouts a try next after reading so many good things
I love them ! Used TKCs before but the back tire lasted only like 2500 km, and I get 10.000 km out of a K 60 Scout. Its always a compromise but this tire does street & offroad riding reasonable good.
Do what you love, and do it often. If you donít like something, change it. If you donít like your job, quit. Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once; seize them. Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating. Live your dream, and wear your passion. Life is short."
deguoren is offline   Reply With Quote