How are these?
1) A re-purposed one room school house or small old church turned
into a residence or store.
2) A general store that wasn't an old school or small old church.
3) A rural one lane iron, stone or wooden bridge (including covered)
4) An odd ball road side attraction, see here for example:
For a minute I thought they were trying to sell a GSA: but no, it was a nutural porker-- the top of which can be seen here resting up for the afternoon feeding
5) A small rural eclectic post office like in "Go Postal" in the PIC section on this site.
6) A herd, flock, gaggle, pride or group of something (from the barn yard).
7) An over decorated house for Halloween or 2 Halloween inflatables.