View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:44 AM   #63
Studly Adventurer
Les_Garten's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: PSL, FL
Oddometer: 714
Originally Posted by Stagehand View Post
ok, I get it... I have heard the roller units were more expensive than the non's.. I also havent heard how to tell them apart, or which model numbers differentiated them. Any help there?

I was wondering about this as well last night.

I have HS40's on mine, as well as some RS40's.

The difference is the addition of an R, for instance:

So an HS with rollers is an HSR

A TM with Rollers is a TMR

You would most likely be interested in TMR's. The HSR's start at 42mm, they're Hawg Carburettors
Les_Garten is offline   Reply With Quote