View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:36 PM   #6
Capt_phun OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 104
First thanks for all the kind words. Second, thank you to everyone who has ordered a pair. I will then purchase all the parts, make them, and ship them out ASAP.
I had a couple inquiries about how I set them up on my bike. Luckily, I'm taking a nice weekend trip so I loaded everyone up on the bike for some photos.

On the smaller 37L box I have a Medium Size Sea-to-Summit eVent Dry Compression sack. In that sack is some clothes I may want to grab if it gets cold. I also face the yellow bottom of the bag rearward for more visibility.

On the larger 45L box I have a Sealline HD 30L Drybag. In that bag is my sleeping bag, bag liner, stuff sack with some clothes, and a Thermarest sleeping mat. There is still room in the drybag, but I pack light.

With the handles fully adjustable I can carry the boxes with the bags strapped to the top so it only takes one trip to bring my gear inside.
The straps are big enough to hold up to a 40L dry bag on each side if need be. When the wife is wife me, I use the bigger bags since we have twice the amount of gear.
Any questions, just ask.
From Trax Box Straps

From Trax Box Straps

Capt_phun screwed with this post 11-09-2012 at 09:19 AM
Capt_phun is offline   Reply With Quote