View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
mongox OP
ARRRRGH!!!

Oddometer: 2,440
ARRRRRGH!, Its the Polar Ride time of year again.

Nov. 30th-Dec. 2nd is the date for this years Arrgh Rider Polar Ride. This year a different Venue though. I will be hosting the Polar Ride at Camp Mongo this year. Since the last several years the Arrgh Rider attendance has been down for the Polar Ride. I know, your all Arrrrgh Riders, but trying to get the old Core group back involved. So its in Norcal this year at my place near Gilroy. I have 20 acres in the country, plenty of camping space and not quite as cold as Reyes Creek. I know youz guyz in the south will have to ride a little further, but we've been coming down to you for years. I have plenty of BBQ space, I will be suppling some of the food but don't feel shy about bringing something to through on the grill and town is only 7 miles away. It will be a BYOB event and basically farm rules as usuall. If Enough interest in the event the smoker will be fired up. So come on all you Norcal buds that havn't made it for a few years, heres youir chance.

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music" unknown
mongox is offline   Reply With Quote