View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
Baharaider OP
Irtractors

Oddometer: 39
Snowfun......

Just so you know real men live on the wet side of the beaver state!!:):)... Thanks for the reply...so ive never ridden the sno hawk's just always thought my sleds were the way to go..all looks fun though.. And hey were not sittin on the couch watin for blue sky and dry weather.... After you ride a t sled BIG BORE bike with a long track( not the 122'') you will junk the sno-hawk.... I have ridden both short and long on 530/505/690 ktms and they will take you into the kill zone in the deepest powder you can find...wee ha... If snocross is your thing of coarse youll want the short track. I realy want to do my 950 just to say ive got the only one..:):) and the bike just sits there most of the time so it may as well be in my trailer with the sleds..i missed winterfest in mcall last year but hope to make this year if the snow is good.. Just got back from puyallup swap/show with new turbo kit,clutching,vents, wrap for my 13 pro rmk 155 and will begin wrk this wk on that.. Sounds like from other replys in other fourms that i will be hauling the SE to sandpoint id for the T sled guys to mock up and fit the track... Good news is they are excided to do it and have me out there on the snow in ore as they have little or no presence here. Whats your take on selling there kits over your way? Will your guys spend $5/6 on one to ride snow or are they happy riding the sinder roads and such? Anyway i will pm you when the snow is deep enough to ride and maybe we can meet at wanoga sno-park and sip a bit in my rv or at the top of moon:) me: big black dodge cc with artic fox camper and white 26' enclosed trailer... And hot 29 yr old gf.... Dragon's...pro rmk...edge rmk and maybe tracked SE... Think snow!!!
Baharaider is offline   Reply With Quote