View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 07:55 PM   #56
Cisco_k OP
Chuck

Oddometer: 42
Thanks to all of you that have left me comments and thanks for my posts. Iím enjoying reporting about my ride and offer an apology for the length of time that it has been since my last post. The ride has been progressing, although it has been tough too. I will catch up on it as soon as we have a little break. My last post was from Quito, Ecuador when we returned from the Galapagos Islands. Since then we have made it down to Nuevo Chimbote, Peru. We hadnít planned to ride here but are on our way to Lima, Peru to get new fork seals for our bikes. We both blew out both seals on each of our bikes; that should tell you something about the kind or ride weíve been on as well as the off pavement road conditions in the remote mountains. Anyway, more to come as soon as we take a little break. For now, you can follow my current movements, and look at the history too, at the following link:

http://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=55c3504ed2a3d0244&showInfo=yes

Still haveing fun!