View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 09:05 AM   #83
skwidd
where does this lead?

Oddometer: 17,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker4her View Post
Did anyone notice how Reed was just playing with the other riders. It almost look like he didn't want to show his full hand yet. I can't wait until the opening round I have a feeling Reed is going to come out swinging.

What was the deal with Roger saying the second time the shifter broke it was RD fault. I call Roger. I've never personally broke a shifter by myself, hitting a tree stump... yes. Was the shifter made in China.

Looks like JB has listen to someones advise on how to pass when riding with the big boys. Kid rode smart, lets just hope he does that for the first year.

So is number 800 teaching sign language out there or racing? F*&King race kid and stop trying to be everyone's friend.

I doubt Reed has his full hand yet, and very likely would have skipped the event if it wasn't for the new Monster deal.

800 is back to his natural position, and maybe back a few more once Deano and the rest of the new guys get dialed in, he'll be 8th at A1.

'02 BN125 Eliminator, oversize 150 rear tire, 1 down on the front sprocket, Amsoil full synthetic race oil, dual gremlin bells
skwidd is offline   Reply With Quote