View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:24 PM   #753
DruncleWill
CRASH TESTED

Oddometer: 260
Wicked Helder throws down the gauntlet

After the good performance in the Rally of Morocco, where it debuted at number one rider HRC team, driving a Honda CRF450 Rally, Hélder Rodrigues has returned to Portugal bringing in increasingly realistic ambition of power triumph in the 2013 edition Dakar.

Upon arrival in Lisbon the Honda driver, Red Bull and TMN, stressed that "it was very important to have ido well prepared for this race. Only then can win the big marathons all-terrain. I trained a lot before the race even in Morocco, which allowed me to go very well in this rally and thus overcome power riders like Marc Coma and Cyril Despres. Unfortunately we had a mechanical mishap that kept us from winning the race debut soon, but given that this was the first shakedown of Honda for the Dakar, I am sure that the HRC team will work hard to ensure that nothing fails in South America .'m actually very confident that you can win the Dakar 2013, "said the rider who will participate in the Baja 500 Portalegre after conducting a thorough test session in order to Dakar.

Ler mais: http://autosport.sapo.pt/helder-rodr...#ixzz2A4bSdH1c
DruncleWill is online now   Reply With Quote