OK, got the shock rebuild on the xr200r and figured out the XRL front fork issues and the green sticker on the xr350r. should be all ready for the next enduro (49'er) this weekend. well, I need to take the xr200r into the CHP for a "VIN check" and then go to the DMV and get a plate/greensticker before this weekend in order to run the xr200r, but technically it's all ready to go. the xr350r could use some new tires, especially since it started raining this week, so it could be muddy/snowy this weekend.
now, I need to decide whether to enter the xr200r, maybe in the C-200 class or ride the xr350r in C-senior. next month, I will actually be able to ride as C-SuperSenior... not sure how I feel about that. the Senior, SuperSenior and 200cc are all smallish classes, but seem to have some good riders... all I really care about, is finishing a race without houring out or hurting myself.
I got some gold valves emulators on order, which I may install on the xr200r forks...