Originally Posted by RenoMoto
At the risk of saying too much, too soon....
Rally Navigator features in development:
● Drawing tools for detailed Tulip creation
● Drag and Drop FIM - Dakar Rally Navigation icons
Configure roadbook from imported GPX track, still requires manual waypoint placement.
● Header function with Miles, WP, Fuel mileage, altitude profile, start finish,
● “Virtual Pre-Run” Google Earth route flyover with synchronized roadbook,
ICO, Compass display
● Utilization of Google Earth roads & routing function - snap track to road
● Saving/Sharing preferences: Private - Share with select friends - Public
● Fully searchable Route library - search by ratings, location, creator etc.
● Support for comments and ratings on each route
● Facebook Integration, sharing and authentication
Lots of work still to do. The end product should be fantastic.
If you can incorporate a "So... you can't find your arse in the dark with both hands?"
that can be up loaded into the GPS and help keep (simultaneous) track of where the rider is relative to the roadbook,
then you'll be able to sell heaps of them over here at navigation rallies.