View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #13193
Old Pueblo Rider
DesertDuster's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Kingman, AZ
Oddometer: 194
I have an OHV decal for my KLR as well as regular tags. Many people say to register as an off road vehicle in order to not pay the regular tags. If you are riding on State Trust Land you should have the decal. I am not worried about the $25/yr extra price tag so I can go wherever I want.

DesertDuster is offline   Reply With Quote