View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #82
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole

Oddometer: 15,380
Gaerne Balance Oiled Dual Sport Boots

The boots are absolutely awesome. I'm diabetic. As such I really take care of my feet. It's important that shoes and boots fit without binding, pinching or over tightness. Sizing is spot on in these boots. I wear a size 9 US/43 Euro. They were dead on. The toe box is big enough so your toes aren't all scrunched up.

Putting these boots on for the first time yesterday was as if I had worn them for a dozen trips. In a word they are comfy. The build quality is outstanding with large leather cuts that allow the manufacturer to keep seams to a minimum making them more comfortable. They are oiled leather with a waterproof and breathable lining. They have outstanding ankle support and don't bind at the top of the boot either. I have 20" diameter calves and they fit fine with lots of adjustment left.

To be clear, I am not associated with the vender but, I bought them from Atomic Moto. The guys at A.M. took a lot of time with me on the phone to insure that they referred me to the best boot for my situation. I couldn't be happier with them.

Now all I need is to find some Nikwax to keep them in good condition.
TRZ Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote