View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:41 AM   #2830
SteveO
Huh???

Oddometer: 1,160
getting darker quicker

Went riding after I got off work, and found myself coming back to the 4Runner after the sun had gone down. I quickly realized that I needed more light than the TrailTech X2 lights were giving me.

I just placed an order for one Model 60 Off-Road Flood Light, and one Model 30 Off-Road Spot light. I figure with one light on each side of the KTM 500's Fork, this should give me plenty of light for the short range and the long range. These of course will be in addition to the TrailTech X2 lights that are always on.

Using the HDB Top Clamp mount, I have room for 4 push-button switches, that can control each light separately. In addition to this setup, I have a relay that is already in play that will be used to control the lights, so nothing gets burned out or shorted out.

When these come in, I add my schematic to the existing 2012 KTM 500 EXC wiring schematic and post up for others to use....

Life is a mist in the wind, here today and gone tomorrow; know who you are and where you are going after you pass through death's door.
SteveO is offline   Reply With Quote