View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #65
dave6253 OP
Dauntless

Oddometer: 2,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by long distance rider View Post
I've ridden, hunted and fished all the country you are photographing ever since I lived in Colorado Springs back in the early 70's. As I now sit in Northern Arizona, in the butt ugly mohave desert, I can't begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed your trip. I'm heading for Elk camp next week but by the time I get to the Stone Cellar Guard station cabin, southeast of Gunnison, the color will mostly be gone....still a great place to be but the color sure makes a big difference.

At my advanced state of decay I probably only have 15 or 20 years of fall riding left, you can bet that I will not miss another fall ride in my beloved Colorado mountains. Your pictures have inspired me to get off my A$$ and get out on the bike for the best riding time and place of the year, fall in Colorado.

Thanks for a great ride report,

Mike
Not a fan of the desert? It is pretty boring during mid-day, but the sunrise and sunsets are 2nd to none. Thanks for following along Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyturn View Post
I like your reports Dave as I get a new background for my computer with every trip report. Thanks for the great reports!
You're welcome, eddyturn. I change my backgrounds almost daily, and always have a hard time deciding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peejay3206 View Post
Truly stunning pictures Dave.

Thanks.
Thanks peejay!