View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #111
LAKEMONSTER
Adventurer

Oddometer: 34
HOW-DEE-BOYS... i have been getting some great feedback about the Plates i have got sent out, but today i received a comment, that deserves mentioning. On the Photos that BIG-E sent through the Grapevine for me, that was on my Personal 950, and that plate, i had added a couple supports under the case guard covers. On my own bike, i built the sides practically straight up, and down, which looked like it could use an extra brace?
Sooooo, on the Guards i have been building and shipping out, i have altered the sides, so they are sitting out about 15 degrees, and therefore, i felt the side supports were a little redundant.
It was mentioned to me that the original Photo did not look exactly like the product received, so therefore i received an e-mail inquiring about the change?
The comments were correct, in that i should have provided an up to date Photo, explaining any change? I appreciate all inquiries, and positive criticism.

I respect a perfectionist...

Remember, there are NO Problems, ONLY Solutions. Snow in the Hills here too, Dam!
LAKEMONSTER is offline   Reply With Quote