View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #14
xs400 OP
Be seeing you

Oddometer: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Chow View Post
Thanks for the report, I was in Saavadra and Santa Cruz in 1986. Geesh that was a life time ago. Can you please include a review of the tour facilitators.? How would you rate Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure?
I thought Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure did a great job. I really like motorcycling in different places, besides Bolivia I've also been to Thailand and Mexico. But I'm too busy with work, family and stuff to do all the planning myself. I've found that going on a motorcycle tour works for me. I liked Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure because the price was right - not real expensive - and I got a good feel for off road travel in Bolivia. We didn't stay in 5 star hotels or eat at fancy restaurants and that's just what I was looking for. Yeah, I had a guide, but it was still a great adventure for me.

The support vehicle also helps a lot with carrying the luggage and any spare parts that might be needed.
IBA #14938

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own." - No.6; The Prisoner
xs400 is offline   Reply With Quote