View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #103
frog OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,743
Just picked up an awesome sponsor. Smart Performance Inc.. I've been using their stuff for months and love it. When I went to order more, to service my suspension before the race, they offered to help me out.

They do all sorts of suspension work as well as makes what I like to call MAGIC suspension oil. Here is a list of the benefits and I can vouch for everyone of them. I didn't believe it but it was recommended by a fellow rider that I trust so I tried it and was blown away by the difference.

BENEFITS

l Significantly reduces or eliminates arm pump, blisters and rider fatigue.

l Controls blow-through and over-stroking providing more control and stability.

l Increases forward speed and decreases lap times.

l Makes the bike feel ultra smooth and plush.

l Increases rider confidence.

l Significantly lowers static friction between seals and bushings.

l Radically extends the life of fork and shock bushings. On many designs, bushings will no longer wear.

l Will not, “shake-off” of internal components regardless of suspension velocity.

l Provides more control at faster speeds.

l Nearly eliminates the build-up of contamination from the internal rubbing of the fork spring.

l Performance will not degrade or shift over time regardless of abuse or heat. Contains no polymers or fillers.

l Service life is 200 to 280 hours.

http://www.smartperformanceinc.com/CONTACT.html

www.smartperformanceinc.com/215VM2K5.html
frog is offline   Reply With Quote