View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
Xcountry-Rider OP
Banned

Oddometer: 912
COBDR Summer 2013

I'm looking to put a team together to do the Colorado Back Country Discovery Route in Summer 2013. I have a couple Jeepers already from SOCAL Froaders. If your interested start stashing some cash and saving vacation days. Will probably be a two week period in all with transportation to and from Colorado. The BDR crew hasn't posted tracks yet or put the full video up for sale yet. We probably want about 10 riders that have the proper tools, spare tires and such plus comms. Comms will be GMRS capable radios. With the ride being 9 months out you'll have time to get ready. The jeepers will be able to carry some gear but you need to be reasonable with want you want then to carry and no essentials in case you get separated. Tent, bag, pad and tools need to remain on the bike. This ride is also going to be drug free. Food will be cooked on the trail with diner stops to a minimum to keep the cost down. I'm not yet sure if we'll be able to trailer out bikes or will need to ride to the start. As the date gets closer we'll have several pre-event meet ups to discuss over beer and steaks.

Xcountry-Rider screwed with this post 10-27-2012 at 05:16 PM
Xcountry-Rider is offline   Reply With Quote