View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 03:16 PM   #5119
advNZer?
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by motogp.com
"The procedure consisted of the reconstruction of the Coracoclavicular Ligaments torn in the crash and a reduction of a separated Acrimioclavicular joint, aided by a Twin Tightrope device, which is a suture based system. Cadavar tissue was placed to replace and reinforce the Coracoclavicular Ligaments that were torn.

The surgery was successful, and Spies will make a full recovery, although he will need to remain in a sling for up to 10-12 weeks.

The decision on a replacement rider for the final round of the Championship at Valencia will be clarified by Yamaha Factory Racing following the Phillip Island weekend.

Press release courtesy of Yamaha Factory Racing."
I wonder if they will try to get Vale released one race early?

Poor Ben,a disapointing end to a disapointing season(s).He never really has seemed to get to grips with the Yamaha,or is it the bridgstones.?I just can t get my head around how some riders just cant get on with these tyres.Tony Elias is the one i just dont understand.How can he be a moto2 world champ and virtually a backmarker in motogp.It not like a satelite Honda 800 was a dog of a bike.