View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #4
Kali Trailrider
Kali Trailrider's Avatar
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Murrieta, CA
Oddometer: 468

Originally Posted by HAPPYTRAILSINC View Post
yes, it can be done!
get urself a VIN verification from CHP or a lawman, the most importent part #7 is the :emision label part! hopefully they dont check it or mark the correct box :meets both ca and ohv (dual sport m/c)/or usa and epa standards
then get a brake and light inspection mc shops can do this for ya!
then go into the DMV with a positive can do attitude and ask to register this!
if it dont fly, walk away and try again later or somewhere else!

Worked for me!!

Can do attitude is what it takes.
don't take no for an answer.
Let's roll...
Kali Trailrider is offline   Reply With Quote