View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #26
f650gsa OP
de la Mobra la BMW

Oddometer: 534
Day 4 Moab UT - Salina UT

Once again this day had been another tough one due to the rough terrain and heat . It was my turn for a flat that happened almost in the perfect spot - The Great Shades of Black Dragon Canyon around 4 PM . Took us a good 2 hours therefore we skipped it and went instead on Eagle Canyon as we were running late in the day . As many of you know this part of TAT is not big bike friendly so we had our share of great moments . Not easy dealing with a 500 pounds beast as I weight only 160 pounds . In all we both crashed few times and I even rode Kion's bike up the climbs as he was afraid not to go off . By the time we got out of Eagle Canyon was almost dark so with regret but joy too we rode straight to Salina . We skipped Devils Canyon and few other spots but it's just another reason to return another time . Now I will let you enjoy the pics for day 4 and with regret I have to say that due to a computer malfunction Kion's pics were forever lost . From this day on to Port Orford , all of his pics are lost . Some really good ones but luckily I still have mine . Enjoy !

Remember this climb ? Now is all nicely fixed !

Black Canyon

Just too hot to fix the flat with all the gear on !

Eagle Canyon .

Under 70

f650gsa screwed with this post 10-26-2012 at 07:56 PM
f650gsa is offline   Reply With Quote