View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 12:09 AM   #5
Beastly Adventurer
Joined: Feb 2006
Oddometer: 1,588
You also need something that will show speed and a odometer.

It must have an emissions label saying it's CA (or Federal if over 7500 miles on the odo) emissions legal for off-road.
If the bike is 2004 and newer, the label must say the above, but for on-road use.

For the best show at getting it plated, have all the original exhaust,evap, and smog equipment on it.

Sometimes you will get someone at the DMV who will not check or care, but not often.
GoNOW is offline   Reply With Quote