View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #1
dean10 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 258
Phillys Big Trip (Alaska to Chile or is that Argentina)

I have been on the road for a couple of months now with I short break in between and been meaning to post something on this forum but never seem to have had the time. The idea is to ride my motorcycle from Alaska to Argentina it was originally titled Alaska to Chile until I was informed that its Argentina at the bottom not Chile so you can see map reading and planning not really my forte. This really became apparent when I shipped my bike to Halifax not realising it was bleeding miles to Alaska! My original plan was done based on a map I have on my loo wall and looking at that the distances did not seem that far 35,000km later I think I am getting the hang of scales and distances and dreaming of the trip on said loo a distant memory.
I have been keeping a blog first with IWeb application and recently I have moved everything to Wordpress as this is more interactive so I thought I would share this with you guys on this forum. Have removed link to blog as to keep you guys keen on this forum does not take a genius to figure out blog site

Maybe doing the odd update on here as well and as I head further into the unknown may need some help from you experts out there. My current problem is that my spanish is crap and I am struggling to communicate with folks down here so looking on doing a language course in Antigua so looking for recommendations
And I now I mainly only look at the pictures so would like to post a few here as well

Some Random photos from the trip so far or some tasters

The boat across the atlantic

Morning visitors in Nova Scotia

Who is interested now that enough for now take a look at the blog and I shall post some pictures during the week if I have access to the Internet

dean10 screwed with this post 02-24-2013 at 11:25 AM
dean10 is offline   Reply With Quote