View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #53863
dragoon
I'm the REAL Dingo Joe

Oddometer: 23,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey1 View Post
Chantix worked for the smoking. Anyone that met me knew what a chain smoker I was. 2-3 packs a day. As far as weight loss, I cut out fast food and junk food. I eat an apple for breakfast, subway sub for lunch and apples instead of chips, and dinner is a salad and a small helping of whatever the family had for dinner. I also started back in April to walk at least a mile every day and then it went to running. Now I run 2-3 times a week but walk every day. I admit that the plateau has come with me cheating a lot lately and not taking it as serious as I was. Long way to go still.

Thanks, and same to you. You have been very supportive in the Chantix and what to expect. Herewego has been a great motivator as well as others. Thank you all for the best last 12 months I have had in over 10 years!
Wow! I didn't realize you were dropping weight also. That's a pretty tough combo I hear. Usually its the other way around. Nice work

daveology rule #143 - never ever pass up a chance to hear a band that has a stand up bass -Mutineer
dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote