View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #73
arjones
Roads and Waves

Oddometer: 187
Laugh well done!!!

Man, I have as much fun with ride reports and (mostly) photograph on ADV forum than with the technical stuff (although they are very helpful, of course). And your ride reports are just classic! Inspiring pics, great approach with the words... Just great. I must thank you for sharing and say that your photograph work make me wonder if I could express all the marvel of motorcycle adventure with as much honesty as you do on this site. It's an incredible contribution to keep inmates interested in this website. I must say as well I only think in going to USA when I think of surfing in California during fall time (to much hassle to get a visa). But motorcycle adventure start to get me thinking of going there some day too. This could be interesting: riding some of this awesome places I've been seeing on your ride reports and ride some waves at the end of the trip!

Anyways, congratulations, thank you and keep the mirrors up. Cheers,

Arjones.

P.S.: since it seems you like good photographs, I think you would like to check this out http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=832590 . This guy shoots some great photos as well.
arjones is online now   Reply With Quote