View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:05 PM   #206
Dynamick OP
\dī-ˈna-mik\

Oddometer: 3,693
So many posts to quote and comment on.

Chisenhallw, when you get in post some complaint about traffic or what not, so we know you're home. If it helps imagine that sentence in a "Mom" voice .

Jax, apparently any message I sent you falls into some sort of temporal anomaly. How do you feel about pigeons?

The rider study was canceled today so I spent some quality time up on my roof, cleaning gutters and checking flashing. I treated the guys to lunch Friday because I could see the crazy coming. Friday night the MRT was just what the doctor ordered. Jodi had her last day at MICA. She was holding court in the back. By the time I bellied up to the bar the bartender handed me my usual, perks of being a regular.
Saturday the shop was emptied of D batteries, flashlights, charcoal, propane bottles . I had multiple people get angry at me or some of my staff for not having what they wanted. Which was funny because many of those conversations started with complaints about Lowes or Home Depot not having it so they decided to try us.
Wayne, if you want more generator calls, I'll sent them your way.

People!

Anyway, hope the storm is treating you well. I'm enjoying the pictures the DDB's are posting for those that haven't looked, you should.
Dynamick is offline   Reply With Quote