Originally Posted by Kedgi
That's a nice offer and I just may take you up on that. I'm not exactly sure when I will leave the panhandle area but I'll PM you when I decide to move on. I still want to see Flora-Bama and if I can find a place nearby I may hang out there for a day or two.
Sounds good. I'll PM you my phone number also as I travel for work so phone is often the best way to reach me.
No excuses, No regrets, Never give up!