Thread: The Mobius Trip
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 06:31 AM   #5738
BigDogAdventures
Fart Letter

Oddometer: 4,652
Day 6--------early start

This sprinkler thing is just too funny. We slept a little uneasy thinking the sprinklers would come on in the night.
I'd asked the gal next door at the pool if she could shut the sprinklers off till we left but she said she wasn't allowed to.

Like very busy little beavers---without a word from anyone----we all were packing up earlier than normal to get our tents off the grass in case
the sprinklers came on. We got all packed up---walked a block to breakfast and when we came back................
You can see what we found. Some of our gear under the shelter almost got wet.

Francine-----so glad she didn't get wet.

Another beautiful day---as we headed East on Hwy. 200 then South on Melstone Rd. towards Melstone where gas and food were available.
I had been leading and got way ahead of the group and climbed way up a steep climb on top of a hill and waited for the group to come along.
I knew they'd plainly see me sitting up there.

And it was somewhere about here on this trip--------I was getting tired of carrying around my camp chair.
But ----you do what you have to do----and I dreamed of one of those Kermit folding chairs.
But----if Dr. Rock can carry speakers for our campfire----I'll carry my chair without bitching.

KTM 690 Enduro 2014
If your bike weighs more than 400lbs. You might not make it.

BigDogAdventures screwed with this post 10-29-2012 at 06:55 AM
BigDogAdventures is offline   Reply With Quote