View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:07 AM   #360
H96669
A proud pragmatist.

Oddometer: 4,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by flying kiwi View Post
Yes H, I am starting to get my head around a North America ride. All this awesome stuff from the TMK's is getting the juices flowing for a roadie. Is that GS of yours still available? Buddy? Mate?
I am thinking about summer 2014...
Yippee...will be retired by then, lots of time....!

The GS is in little pieces, nothing good there in that engine. Not worth fixing unless you send me a few thousands of them good NZ dollars.About 3-4,000 worth in CA $$$.Baah....bring me some Ice Cream or Lumps instead. I should Fleabay the parts and buy a big thumper. Following Andi and the DRs not too sure anymore about Suzukis.

I think me or Ken could find you something acceptable....and reliable! Not sure about insuring in BC/Canada as a non-citizen, was going to look into that eventually.....need more time!

See you later on the Pin thread, you know I had to follow your instructions with pics, sort of....!

Andi....need more pics before some of us head out to work in the recent earthquake zone. No pressure, got a few days I think before I loose my good connection, then I'll take time to fill up the noob with "text",been a long time, will/should have more time.....!