Old 10-30-2012, 04:00 AM   #54
Vicks
I love sand !!!

Oddometer: 2,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by italrally View Post
from Gerard Farres Guell homepage & Facebook
Google translation:

Dear / a friend / a, I am contacting you through this email to inform you that from today I no longer part of the team Bordone Ferrari Racing Team for the non-renewal of the contract that we unía.La link between the Bordone Ferrari Racing team and I was born about a year ago with the mission to develop a strong competition team for the Dakar Rally and the World raids.En little time we have together a young and ambitious project with a lot of hard work and good will . The results also accompanied us on all tests. And in my case I am very proud of the seventh place finish in last year's Dakar.No However, I feel I have met some of the goals I had set and that the project has to go its own way without me. I have the conviction that I have covered a stage in my career and now is the time to look for new incentives and new challenges, I hope I can explain very pronto.A Bordone Ferrari Racing Team and my former teammate and I wish you much luck and success. Gerard Farres Guell
what does this mean for the BF team now ?
No beautiful body soft and warm to the touch but, i have a very small desire
Give me a dark... long... winding road, three gears to go and my Hellas on fire !!