Thread: Norra 2013
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #109
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idahombre View Post
" maybe they are just pussys?" , I know where you live.... I'm thinking I might head that way and give you some Three Stooge's type treatments. That road sucked in 2010, "yea, it's great, you shouldn't have any problems in that truck (with a camper) and trailer" We only had to stop twice to screw the trailers siding back on. I have the video to prove it.
Road crews were working on paving it at the time. We talked to some locals who said the road crews were averaging about 20 miles a year. It would make since that they were almost to Bay Of Gonzaga by now. Kinda bumms me out, for my own selfish reasons. But anyway, north of Coco's was decent then and the turn to hit Mex 1 was only about 12 miles of rough stuff (for a truck with a camper and over loaded trailer). I'll have to check with some guys racing the 1000 who are in the area to find out the conditions. It'd be an excellent route for our chase crew during the Mex 1K, If this is true.
We did stay at Gonzaga, hehehe, but it was getting dark and we wanted to get something to drink so we could eat dinner.
That road will still EAT up Trailers!!!
LEAVE the tralier behind!!!!