View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:29 PM   #10
MrBob OP
Jambo!

Oddometer: 7,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanMoe View Post
Using the acc leads in the left fairing pocket is good for the gps. I concur that a switched circuit for the grips is best. Although the Murph's kit is spendy, the fuse block is smaller than the Blue Sea (at least the 5025 that I have on my R1150GS). The smaller block will fit under the left side cover and will give you room for expansion. Centech makes a small fuse block also but an AP2 and wiring kit with the relay will set you back a Benjamin so, by that standard, the Murph's is cheaper but not as cheap as building it yourself. There are a couple of threads on the Concours Owners Group web site also
That's the circuit I've been using for my GPS but I want to be able to charge my phone when listening to music too so I'll add a two-headed socket.
I don't mind giving Murph money but always prefer to build stuff myself. It seems to me that a small and well made 3 circuit fuse box and a NAPA relay would cover my needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk