View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:11 AM   #252
Irish1
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 490
OK, ordered a dang shirt!! If some fortuitous financial event occurs, I'll send some more loot pronto. Hooray for you all. And I'll order a shirt to support you good-hearted guys and gals as soon as my retirement check arrives this afternoon? Your efforts have been superb and hilarious, kind of an example of how good-spirited America really is. I've got a son of one of my best friends who spent two tours in Afghanistan in IED detection and removal: Andy went from a skinny geek to a big-shouldered hero. Thanks very much for keeping us in the loop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale B.T. View Post
We are in for 3 of those shirts, such a wonderful group you are and such an truly awesome group you are supporting, Wounded Warriors!!! We give to this organization regularly, never can give enough.

Best of luck in the race, will be pulling for all of you. Super hot springs here so stop off on the way back to the South for a super relaxing soak!!

Ride ride ride, finish !!
gale, pagosa springs,co

Irish1 screwed with this post 11-01-2012 at 09:39 PM Reason: Gotta check and no longer utterly impoverished.
Irish1 is offline   Reply With Quote