View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 05:38 AM   #21961
HonMudDog
"ORIGINAL" LowBudgetRider

Oddometer: 113
Cheaha riders who took the GOLD MEDAL!

First & foremost, GOLD medal goes to Tony " MadHouse of SPEED" for taking the lead, organizing & making a separate trip wknds before w/trailer & volunteer riders to explore & map each days route/loop.
I also give Gold to Kevin "Forest" for riding his pumpkin up & back, totin what he needed to treat us to some great roughing it grub. This man/rider makes a mean omelet just when your facing a bowl of plain cheerios & milk. I'm not much of a breakfast eater but his willingness to whoop-up a hot treat at his time & expense is greatly appreciated. Not to mention the laughs is spreads around camp w/the funnies he carries in his cranium.
Everyone who showed-up & rode deserves a "silver" for hardcore riding perseverance( joanzin ), GREAT group. Despite minor incidents, all of us came out lucky given what could happen.
I was not there for Gary's stream crossing but remember looking back at Stuart thru the roadway cloud years back. He speed blasted his KLR beast straight up "on the pegs" thru water, many boulders, then parking it on dry land again in an island of trees w/o releasing death grip on bars to let it go down to either side., UN-REAL!!
Thanks again to all that added to the mix, the good time and pics posted,
JohnnyP

XR650L aka " THE BEAST " tad modify'd ( 2 far farkel'd )
KTM 454 MXC RFS
Safer thru trees @ 45 mph than on tarmac w/caged cell yapping clowns
HonMudDog is offline   Reply With Quote