View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 05:17 PM   #668
Mr B
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 488
Hey St Stam,
Well kind of got a little bored today so about noon I took off and rode up through Coulterville and hit Dog-town road and there I was on Bull Creek Road, so I thought I would take Old Yosemite up and see how it was.
Very odd ride, I was all alone but then after climbing up and up above Anderson flats and just when to road is really getting rutted in spots, wamo....a huge road grader is widening the road and softening up everything. If it is to rain tomorrow up there it will be a real mess!!! Then I see a overcrowded Honda CRV bouncing along, they are heading in the direction I just road, no clue where they were heading. When I got to the top there is a five way intersection and Trumball Peak is 9 miles and Anderson Flats is 8 miles (down) but there is another road, and it is paved up there it is marked Forest Service 20. I was running short so I headed to Anderson Flats and home, but would not mind seeing how and where that road goes...I got some pictures i will post later....

Leonardo da Vinci[/FONT]
Mr B is offline   Reply With Quote