View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:07 PM   #171
pcvance
Walk Verplank

Oddometer: 4,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojave Mutt View Post
I'm sittin stoned on Hillbilly Heroin eight hours after my knee surgery this afternoon. Can't sleep.

When I start riding again I'll be riding parts of the old B to V racecourse on December 15. Staging at Minneola Rd. about a half mile off I-15 In Yermo. This is where they started the original race before moving the start a bit further north to the Harvard /Alvord road area. The route I have planned is fast and fun with great scenery. Anyone thinking of joining the ride must enjoy riding sand. Good sand riding skills a must. Route will be about 120 miles, no pavement. Lunch and fuel at Rasor Rd. Shell Station.

Ride is free and limited to a smallish group. We don't do alcohol breaks on my rides, if thats your thing, stick to your ride and drink crew. A beer or two max at lunch stop is no biggie but I find that dudes that want to drink all day and ride motorcycles are a liability, and I have no place for you on my rides. I do my drinkin after the ride.