Thread: Rekluse EXP
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #217
xcflyn
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyR View Post
where are you finding the 47 tooth sprocket? I just picked up a SE and am pretty sure it's 16-45. It seems when I looked at most manufacturers they only have 45 as the biggest rear sprocket for the 9x0 bikes.

I have a rekluse in my 450 XC and love it. I think the rekluse in my 950 will be one of the only mods I do in the near future. that should help in the tight stuff...
Dirt Tricks makes it. Put on a new 16T ktm counter with the Dirt Tricks 47 and a new X chain. Glad I did the old counter sprocket was getting a little loose on the splines. I have to say it is pretty rock stompin torquey with this combo. Planned to head out bright and early but 2 little hurdles to get over. #1, got a small job to knock out at work. #2 I may have a water pump shaft/seal job to deal with. I thought it was condensation I was seeing in my clutch area, very cold nights with short drive to work then having the sun shining on the case - But I looked at it again before leaving work tonight and it looks like a bit more then condensation. But when I look at my oil in the tank it is not foamed up ? Anyone with a clear clutch cover see white film during the cold riding season ?
xcflyn is offline   Reply With Quote