View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 12:24 PM   #8149
MrGoldfish
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by nochain View Post
Mrgoldfish It looks like that area is the launching point for a lot of places just East of there. Where about in Chandler do you live? what kind of bike do you run (enduro or dirt only)? I put signals on my bike and made it street legal since I dont have a truck to cart it around. Still leaves me with a fuel dilemma as I have not yet added a larger tank (since I am just getting the bike ready for my first time riding).

Ron AKA "Nochain"
I live at Ray Road and McQueen and ride a KLR. I enjoy both slab and dirt. I just don't have a lot of time to play right now with all the stuff going on right now. Check out the photos below though of a ride I did with my wife, brother and his girlfriend.

My brother is standing next to his KLR while mine is on the right.

We rode up through Yarnell, AZ on our way to Prescott. Zach lost all the junk tied onto the back of his bike going through the twisties so though it was a good time to take a break.

After camping south of Prescott in the pine trees that night. We went into town and stopped at one of the lakes to look at the funky rocks across the way.

Then we drove up through Jerome and found a few black bears on the side of the rode so we stopped and snacked.

There's some pics of the bike and little bit of adventure for you too.
MrGoldfish is offline   Reply With Quote