Thanks. I got most of everything routed from the photos I took and from memory of when I disassembled it. I'm sure my routing is not exactly the same as before I stripped it down, but everything seems to be where it should be as I have most everything connected now.
Going to be finishing up this weekend. My TuneECU cables have shipped, and hopefully I'll have them by next week.
I've recently been learning 3DS Max (which is a 3D modelling program) and I am thinking about making a 3D model of the bike and its wire routing (if I ever get the time). It should come in handy for others in the future.