Here's an example of how embedding will appear on ADV...
This is a spreadsheet I used for mileage planning during my Alaska trip in 2011.
1) Create a public folder on Skydrive. http://www.skydrive.com
2) Upload your spreadsheet to the public folder. You can do this via any of three ways: using the Upload feature via the web interface; using the Skydrive app; saving from Office 2010 or 2013.
3) Grab the embed code to the spreadsheet: open the spreadsheet in the Excel Web App. Select File, then Share, then Embed. See the options menu...
...adjust your options as needed. Excel has the most options to fiddle with of all the web apps…if you're not sure what to select, use the default settings. Copy the Embed code to your clipboard.
4) Go to your message on ADV. Click the Switch Editor Mode button to go to HTML mode, which is here…
...you will not see much happen when you click it, only the scroll bar appears in the document window.
5) Paste your Embed code into the appropriate place within your message.
6) Preview your post to ensure formatting works okay.
7) Punch the "Submit Reply" button!