Here's an example of how embedding will appear on ADV
This is just a sample document used to see how an embedded Word document works. Many people use Word as their go-to organization document (creating packing lists, itineraries, contact info, trip report books, etc.)
1) Create a public folder on Skydrive
2) Upload your document to the public folder. You can do this via any of three ways: using the Upload feature via the web interface; using the Skydrive app; saving from Office 2010 or 2013.
3) Grab the embed code to the document: open the document in the Word Web App. Select File, then Share, then Embed. See the options menu…
...adjust your options as needed. Copy the Embed code to your clipboard.
4) Go to your message on ADV. Click the Switch Editor Mode button to go to HTML mode, which is here…
...you will not see much happen when you click it, only the scroll bar appears in the document window.
5) Paste your Embed code into the appropriate place within your message.
6) Preview your post to ensure formatting works okay.
7) Punch the "Submit Reply" button!