View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:54 AM   #1465
Jammin OP
Living on a DR

Oddometer: 1,527
Update: I've received all the parts I need for sanDRina (CDI, wiring harness, stator and already have rectifier and ignition coil) but now get to spend some more time in Nairobi as I wait to apply for my new South African visa. They wont let me apply for a new one until my current one expires, which is in a week's time. In the meantime, I went to the Pakistani High Commission and picked up the application form specific to Indian nationals. The processing time is over two months and they want 6 copies of everything including every stamped page in my passport and 8 passport photos but the fee is only $1 I've contacted the helpful Pakistan BikersClub for references and a Pakistani friend in Nairobi is helping out

And then I'm working on the Iran visa. I used to live with this Iranian guy when I first got to Nairobi and just ran into him today and he said he'll help with the visa since he runs a travel agency.

This weekend, Im heading out to support my mechanic friend, Milan, in his first rally raid race. He's been preparing an old Honda XR600 and I designed and made a GPS mount for him Will be out in the bush as support crew with the fuel guys and taking some pictures of him. Should be fun to head out of town and see how a proper rally takes place.

Trip Website: JamminGlobal.com
Current Ride Report: Global South | Past Trips: CDR '09, Alaska '08, Mexico '07 | YouTube Videos
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote