View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:51 PM   #4466
MymoJoe
Ride Ride Ride

Oddometer: 2,737
left switch block

hey nice bike..

I have been digging around trying to find out if the Adventure switch block would fit the SE. I dislike the EXC switch block on the SE here in Australia.

is it a direct plug and play?

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFKLR View Post
If by "sorted," you mean a cell phone photo at dusk at low resolution from far away, then yes! Still looks like crap up close unfortunately. Ah well, it's a dirtbike, not a chrome pageant contestant. Getting rid of the black/orange seat cover made it look more like a plausible base color and less like a patchwork frankenbike. Let me finish it off and I'll post up again when done.
Cheers

EDIT: I kinda like the orange frame. It's going to tie all the orange accents and bling together. Orange feels like it should be an accent color anyway, not a main color. I expect the University of Tennessee may be calling me soon about putting a big orange T on the side panels .... I could do without those FMF stickers, but I may be selling the pipes soon.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...33#post7397233

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!"
MymoJoe is online now   Reply With Quote