View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:05 PM   #145
freefallen OP
down with gravity

Oddometer: 240
And now finally the last post.
Like I said before I have 2,600 miles left for the last 3 days. I planned to pass through the Great Smokey Mountains and Blue Ridge but lost time in Death Valley and now I didnít have the time. Before me was a straight and tedious highway straight home. Some places were rather pretty. I really liked New Mexico, at least from the road. I wanted to stop in Albuquerque and walk around but it started raining heavily. I had to stop under an overpass and put on my rain gear.

I took only 1 picture during the three days:

The last picture sums up the whole trip perfectly - rainbow at the end of the road

Like my first cross country last year, I received tremendous enjoyment from this journey.
America is so beautiful and different in terms of terrain and people. I dream to drive across it without being rushed and taking long stops in interesting places. I want to drive through Alaska and reach the Arctic Circle. I want to ride in Hawaii and by the way Iím already planning a trip on the Big Island. Ahead of me there are many new and exciting roads to ride.

A big thank you to everyone who followed me along this journey!
_
Suzi V-Strom '12 (just bough it)
Suzi V-Strom '06 (35 000 miles), Suzi V-Strom '04 (97 000 mile)

freefallen screwed with this post 11-02-2012 at 09:32 PM
freefallen is offline   Reply With Quote