View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 07:55 AM   #3825
csustewy
Motojero

Oddometer: 541
Hey Mark -

It was fantastic touring Bolivia with you! We look forward to following your progress further south, as weŽll be just a few weeks behind you. And shoot, maybe weŽll run into you again down the road somwhere...

All our best,
Mike & Jill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioman View Post

I think in Chullimani, Mike and Jill Loaded up on some Coca leaves, and an older couple come up to talk. The have a daughter in LA that they will be visiting soon.

ThatŽs Yolanda in Coripata. Coripata claims to have the sweetest coca around. What makes it even more believable is that neighboring towns also admit that Coripata has the sweetest coca around.

Through the paved part of town. Mikes Mapset and GPS were better at getting as onto the right roads.

The Open Street Maps works great in many places, especially this part of Boliva (aside from a couple of random gaps in the road). Best part is its free:
http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl/

Was really great to be riding with Mike and Jill. Mike speaks good spanish. which helps in finding directions and figuring out options. Plus it really has made this part fo my journey great sharing it with these two adventurous travelers!! Thanks you two!!

It was a blast for us, too! Thanks for letting us tag along with you, and maybe weŽll see you down the road again...

After a long days ride, I headed to the local store for some water, Beer and snacks.

This is just part of the reason why we enjoyed riding with you so much hehehe

Another great day riding in the Yungas.

That it was, my friend. That it was.

csustewy screwed with this post 11-03-2012 at 08:20 AM Reason: text color
csustewy is online now   Reply With Quote